NEW PRODUCTSave £3.35Ref.: 311713
Shipping: from £8372.87
This item is warranted for 3 years
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra ™ DAC technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands of usuids, the M2 offers an astonishing 120 dB dynamic range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone output, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds of dollars. Ultra-clean preamplifier circuits produce a measured EIN of -129 dBu on the microphone inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with perfect clarity.
The M2 offers the fastest speed in your class for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) via your computer, thanks to expertly designed MOTU USB drivers that offer ultra-short latency of 2 , 5 ms (96 kHz) with a buffer of 32 samples).
When recording and mixing, it is important to achieve optimal levels. The M2 is the only audio interface in its class with a color LCD that provides clear and detailed level indicators for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy volume control and professional level feedback for perfect sound.
The M2 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer. You can easily combine the sound of the computer with live microphones and / or guitar inputs to broadcast the mix on YouTube or your favorite podcast platform in real time. Streaming and podcasting have never been so simple and sound!
- USB audio interfaces type C Motu M2, 2 inputs / 2 outputs with studio quality sound
- Optimum audio quality, optimized with DAC ESS technology Sabre32 Ultra ™ DAC
- Better speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
- Optimum measurement for all inputs / outputs with a color LCD screen
- 2x microphone / line / hi-Z guitar inputs on XLR / TRS combo
- Individual preamp gain and 48 V phantom power for each input
- Hardware monitoring (direct) for each input
- EIN measured -129 dB on the microphone inputs
- 2 balanced TRS outputs, DC, 1/4 inch
- Dynamic Range Measurement of 120 dB on balanced TRS outputs 1/4 inch
- 2 RCA analog outputs (unbalanced) reflecting 1/4 inch outputs
- 1 headphone output (driver by ESS converters) with independent volume control
- MIDI I / O - Supports sampling rates of 44.1 192 kHz
- Compatible with USB audio class for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no drivers required).
- Windows driver with a round-trip latency of 2.5 ms (32 samples 96 kHz buffer)
- Mac driver (optional, for 2.5 ms RTL 32/96 kHz and loopback function)
- iOS compatible (compatible USB audio class)
- Pilot loop to capture host output, live broadcast and podcasting
- USB-C bus-powered (USB Type A compatible) with power switch (USB cable included)
- Robust metal construction
- Workstation software included (MOTU Performer Lite 10 and Ableton Live Lite 10)
- 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
- More than 6GB of free loops, samples and unique sequences provided by the largest libraries in the industry
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions 19.05 x 10.08 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 0.61 kg
Brand reference number:M2