Our top bronze model, capable of a soft yet full and beautiful soprano tone.
Elite model: Equipped with new necks (in both of curved and straight designs) that offer an improved playing experience with tonal stability, this instrument deliver a more focused tonal core with just the right balance of resistance.
S-WO20 - Clear-lacquer finish
• Key: Bb
• High-G key
• Body tubing: Silver
• Two sterling silver necks included
• Case included
• Ebonite mouthpiece (standard equipment)
Fluororesin-sleeved octave rocker
• Lost motion is eliminated and smooth octave-key action is ensured by rounding the octave rocker ends and Fluororesin-coating the receiving sleeves they contact.
C#-Bb table key linkages
• The seesaw linkage between the C# and Bb table keys facilitates faster, smoother fingering technique.
C#-B table key linkages
• The additional slider mechanism between the C# and B table keys is a proprietary Yanagisawa design that allows smoother finger transitions between these notes.
Genuine mother-of-pearl touches
• Indented mother-of-pearl key touches are attractive, afford the fingertips a more natural fit and feel, and are less slippery than plastic touches when wet.
Metal thumb hook & rest
• Designed to make minimal point contact with the body, the thumb hook enables the instrument to resonate more freely while the brass thumb rest allows for smoother response and improved tonal balance.
Pointed pivot screws
• For the utmost in precision and reliability, pointed pivot screws ensure that center arms or hinge rods are an exact fit.
Sealed, waterproof pads
• Airtight pads facilitate balanced, leak-free play while quality waterproofing extends pad service life.
Metal tone boosters
• Pads equipped with metal tone boosters enhance tonal clarity and ensure excellent response at any volume, from pianissimo to fortissimo.
• Blued-steel needle springs are more elastic than the stainless-steel variety, offer faster action and render a better command of difficult passages.
Brand reference number:S-WO20