On the occasion of the NAMM 2013, the French brand Vandoren, famous for its reeds, presents us with a universal harness for saxophone.
Designed with the help of musicians and physiotherapists, the VANDOREN universal harness features unique features that give you real comfort and unparalleled freedom of play. Your instrument will seem super light!
The main features of the harness:
- Handpieces: hand-made, they distribute the load on the axis of the shoulders, comfortably and uniformly, freeing the cervical vertebrae from any stress.
- ADJUSTMENT CORDELET: The V-shaped pin allows easy and stable adjustment of the instrument's height. The cord, very discreet, offers a total freedom of movement and breathing.
- DORSAL UPRIGHTS: freely extendable, independently of each other, they follow your movements and transfer the load to the size lever effect, whether you are sitting or standing.
- BELT: in the center of the device, it perfectly balances the weight of the instrument between the front and the back of the body.
- UNIVERSAL HARNESS: One model for all musicians regardless of their size and for all types of saxophone.
Brand reference number:AVD FNH100