available in the first quarter of 2017
Akai Professional, the leading manufacturer of hardware for musicians and producers, launches the MPC X, the latest addition to the popular MPC series.
To create this new model, Akai Professional has taken into account all the feedbacks of the users and thus develop a centerpiece which will undoubtedly become the ultimate of the production stations.
MPC, the new X is equipped with a magnificent 10.1 '' multi-touch color screen and 16 superb reactive RVB pads, sensitive to velocity and pressure, all powered by a multicore microprocessor specially designed for powerful software MPC Software 2.0.
In addition to the dedicated menu buttons, the station is equipped with a large rotary encoder and 16 assignable Q-Links potentiometers with an oLed display that provides an ultra-precise and individual view of the parameters to create recordings while Shades.
The touch screen of the MPC X, as fluid and pleasant as that of smartphones and tablets, combined with production features, opens the doors of an unlimited creation:
* Clip launch,
* Time-stretch in real time;
* Grasp, pinch and modify waveforms;
* Program the sequencer step by step;
* Record, sequence and edit audio and midi;
* Apply XY effects directly to the 10.1'' touch screen of the MPC X thanks to the specific settings and more.
The MPC-X has a multitude of connections that ensure a fast fit to all types of studios.
A 2-input / 4-output Midi interface makes it easy to connect to controllers, Midi modules, synthesizers or drum machines, thus offering total control and programming capabilities.
With its array of inputs and outputs (XLR, 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm jack, Rca), lined with studio-quality audio capture, direct monitoring options and switchable phantom power , The MPC-X is at the heart of all production configurations.
Additional connection options include 8 CV / Gate outputs and a customizable CV program that can be configured directly on the MPC-X screen - the ultimate solution for controlling modular devices and CV synthesizers via its controls and sequencer Unmatched features.
The MPC X takes advantage of the software MPC Software 2.0, the update of the famous software of Akai Professional. Usable in standalone mode, the MPC Software 2.0 can also function as a plugin for all known DAW on Mac and PC, or as an independent application.
- Standalone MPC - No computers required - Administered by MPC Software 2.0
- Multi-touch color screen 10.1 ''
- Also usable as control surface on Mac and PC
- 16 Q-links, touch-sensitive control potentiometers with individual oLed display
- 66 direct access buttons to the MPC Software 2.0
- 4 selectable inputs:
* 2 XLR / 6.35 mm jack combo with switchable phantom power,
* 2 levels instrument in 3.5 mm jack,
* Rca input for vinyl turntable with ground connector
- 8 outputs: TRS 6.35 mm jack
- 2 headphone outputs 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm
- 2 inputs + 4 Midi outputs
- 8 CV / gate outputs configurable to control modulating analog machines like a classic synthesizer
- 16 GB of built-in storage (including over 10 GB of premium sound designers like CR2, Toolbox, Loopmasters, Capsun Pro Audio and more)
- 2.5 "Sata connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2 USB-A 3.0 ports for USB flash drive or MIDI controller
- SD card reader for loading samples or projects
Brand reference number:RAP MPC-X