Ahorre 706.82€Ref: 213642
Garantia de 3 años
Advances in video have made filmmaking accessible to creators everywhere. But the accessibility of professional audio devices has not kept pace. Field recorders, with essential features such as time code, have been unobtainable for most. Until now.
The F8 is made for serious filmmakers and sound designers.
With 8-input/10-track recording, super low-noise preamps, and support for 24-bit/192kHz audio, the F8 captures the highest-quality audio.
The F8 provides every option you need to create professional field recordings:
• Phantom power (+24V/+48V) can be turned on and off for each input individually.
• Plug in any Zoom mic capsule.
• 10 tracks—8 input channels, plus a stereo mix track*—allow you to simultaneously record stereo and surround sound.
• An onboard mixer with flexible routing of all inputs and outputs (pre- and post-fader).
• Each channel has controls for pan, input/output delay, filtering, and limiting.
• The F8 can be mounted to a tripod and attached to your camera using the included mounting bracket.
* Stereo mix track not recorded when 192 kHz sampling rate is selected
Features at a glance
• 8-channel/10-track field audio recorder/mixer
• 8 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo connectors
• Compact and lightweight aluminum chassis, weighing just 2 pounds (without batteries)
• High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain, less than -127 dBu EIN, and +4 dB line inputs
• Support for up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording as well as 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, and 44.1 kHz, plus 47.952 kHz/48.048 kHz for HD video compatibility; 16-/24-bit resolution
• Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm) I/O on standard BNC connectors; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
• Three different power supply options: 8x AA batteries, external DC battery pack with Hirose connector, or 12V AC adapter (AA’s and DC battery pack not included)
• Automatic switching of power source from DC to batteries at user-defined voltage levels
• Dedicated gain control knob, 6-segment LED level meter, and PFL/Solo switch for each channel
• Phantom power (+48V/+24V) on every input
• Advanced onboard limiters for input and output
• High pass filter, phase invert, and Mid-Side decoder
• Input delay of up to 30 msec per channel / output delay of up to 10 frames per output
• Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules; optional extender cable enables remote positioning
• Dual mini-XLR (TA3) balanced Main Outs plus ⅛" stereo mini-jack Sub Out
• Dedicated headphone output (100mW) with front panel volume control
• 2.4" full-color backlit LCD with monochrome mode
• Dedicated PFL display with viewable trim settings
• Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots, up to 512 GB each
• Records in BWF-compliant WAV or MP3 file formats
• Support for extensive metadata (BWF and iXML); input time, date, project, scene number, etc.
• Built-in slate mic/slate tone with front panel switch
• Built-in tripod mount; camera mount adapter also included
• Use as an 8-in/4-out USB audio interface (@ 96 kHz)
• Free Zoom F8 Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry
Here's what comes included with the F8
• Camera mount adapter
• Zoom AD-19 12V AC adapter
• Operation manual
• TA3 to XLR cable x2
• Cubase LE and WaveLab LE download codes
Optional F8 Accessories
• PCF-8 Protective case for F8
• ECM-3 Extension cable for mic capsule (3m)
• XYH-5 X/Y mic capsule
• XYH-6 X/Y mic capsule
• MSH-6 Mid-Side mic capsule
• SGH-6 Shotgun mic capsule
• SSH-6 Stereo Shotgun mic capsule