as a highly effective stage monitor. 140 Watts of RMS bi-amplified sound - No holds barred!
The Prodipe active, electro-acoustic Personal 6 speaker is a 'wedge' acoustic amp. It uses the same transducers and amplification as the [Natural 6](http://www.prodipe.co.uk/our-products/system-combos/3405-amp-natural-6.html) and has been designed for acoustic guitars/other acoustic instruments.
In addition, if you want to boost any of the amps from the [Natural range](http://www.prodipe.co.uk/our-products/system-combos/3405-amp-natural-6.html), the Personal 6 is the perfect add-on. It's also the Natural range's easiest amp to transport.
The [Natural range](http://www.prodipe.co.uk/our-products/system-combos/3438-amp-natural-5.html) from Prodipe reproduces the type of sound, colour and warmth you'd expect from an amplified acoustic instrument.
Guitarist or acoustic musician - you'll love the absolute sound quality and fidelity
A flexible sound system
It doesn't matter whether you use them as stand-alones or in a speaker bundle, our Natural amps give you pure acoustic sound and extreme versatility every second of the performance.
· If you add the Personal 6 amp to another Natural amp, you'll have a speaker stack loaded with raw power as well as a built-in mixing console. A Natural 6 bundle will give you 280 Watts RMS, which is almost 400 watts peak power.
· If you play in a group, each musician can use their own Natural amp. It's a great way to create an inexpensive PA system without sacrificing an amazing sound clarity. The wedge shape and comfortable power output of the Personal 6 also make it the perfect stage monitor.
· If you play live, our Natural amps are quite happy front-of-house. With their high volume output, their incredible directivity and a sound quality which is unbeatable for the price, they make an excellent sound system for small venues, cabarets and cramped stages.
The Natural series has come about after a long period of research, development and design alongside Ludovic Lanen.
[Schéma Personal 6]
· 140 Watts RMS bi-amplified
· Mixing table 3 inputs
· Rectangular with cutoff side for wedge use and pole socket for stand mounting
· Ground lift
· Brand : Prodipe
· Dimensions:(W x H x D) 285 x 367 x 290
· Weight: 14 kg
· Fuse rating:
· 100V/120V (3.15A)
· 220V/240V (1A)
· Shape: Rectangular with pole socket for stand mounting
· Woofer:6.5" (165mm) fibreglass membrane
· Tweeter: 1" (25mm) neodymium dome
· Frequency range: 50Hz - 20KHz
· HF power RMS (peak): 40W (60W)
· LF power RMS (peak): 100W (180W)
· Signal to noise ratio: 92dB
· SPL Level (max): 110dB
· Cut-off frequency: 2.6KHz
· Subsonic filter: 45Hz
· 1 XLR/Jack
· 1 jack
· 1 RCA stereo
· Input/output impedance:
· 1.5 K? (balanced XLR)
· 1M? (unbalanced Jack)
· 22? (RCA)
· EQ Boost/cut range (+/- 15dB):
· High: 12KHz
· Medium: 2.5KHz
· Low: 80Hz
· Anti-feedback : No
· Ground lift: Yes