Risparmia 67.48€Ref.: 210689
Questo articolo è garantito 3 anni
MiniNova is a compact, super-cool studio and live synth with the same sound engine as its big brother; UltraNova. It comes with 256 incredible onboard sounds that you can tweak with five knobs, or totally warp with eight 'animate' buttons. It has up to 18 voices with as many as five synth effects on each sound. MiniNova also has an onboard VocalTune effect as well as a classic vocoder so you can recreate iconic vocal sounds from hip hop, urban and electronic music.
Hugely powerful micro synth with UltraNova's sound engine
MiniNova has Novation's signature Nova-series synth-engine onboard, capable of creating and editing massive sounds with up to 18 voices and powerful effects.
Brand new VocalTune and classic vocoder effects
The VocalTune function can recreate iconic urban and hip hop vocal sounds, as well as classic house and techno voice effects with the onboard vocoder.
Live synth: tweak and warp your sounds in realtime
8 animate buttons enable you to warp and twist sounds in realtime alongside a dedicated filter knob, 4 further editing knobs and oversized pitch and modulation wheels.
256 awesome onboards sounds - instantly searchable
Instantly find the sound you need by type or musical genre, from bass to pad, hip hop to house. Save and store another 128 of your own sounds too.
Layer up to 5 effects per voice
MiniNova can add up to 5 effects to each voice including distortion, reverb, chorus/phase, delay, compressor, EQ and Novation's own gator 'stutter' effect.
Comes with editing software and a software patch librarian
A free software editor allows full editing of the synth and effects, the Patch Librarian enables storage of as many of your own sounds - or the free soundpacks - as you want.
Run guitars and other instruments though the vocoder, VocalTune and effects
There is a line input into which you can plug a guitar, bass or any other instrument which can then be routed through the effects engine or the vocal effects.
Free soundpacks including vintage synth and bass synth sounds
Download free soundpacks for MiniNova and UltraNova which have been created by eminent artists and sound designers including Chuckie, Daniel Fisher and more...
37 key controller keyboard with MIDI I/O
MiniNova is also a great compact desktop keyboard for triggering software instruments. It has physical MIDI i/o ports for triggering other external sound modules - or connecting to a larger keyboard.
- Up to 18 note polyphony (dynamic voicing)
- 3x oscillators
- 1x noise generator
- 2x ring modulators
- Waveforms include:
- Square, sine, tri, sawtooth, pulse, 9x saw:pulse combinations.
- 20x digital waveforms
- 36x wavetables
- 2x filters per patch
- low pass no resonance 6dB per octave
- low pass 12dB
- low pass 18dB
- low pass 24dB
- band pass 6:6
- band pass 6:12
- band pass 12:6
- band pass 6:18
- band pass 18:6
- band pass 12:12
- high pass no resonance 6dB per octave
- high pass 12dB
- high pass 18dB
- high pass 24dB
- 20 modulation slots per patch
- 6x envelope generators
- 3x LFOs
- Key scaling/track
- Mod wheel
- Expression pedal
Total of 66 Destinations including:
- Oscillator pitch, pulse width, wavetable index, level and sync
- Filter cutoff, resonance, envelope settings
- Effects parameters and send levels
- Recursive modulation (modulating modulation sources themselves)
5 effects slots per patch
- Distortion - up to 2 instances
- Compressor - up to 2 instances
- Chorus/Phase - up to 4 instances
- Delay - up to 2 instances
- Reverb - up to 2 instances
- 12 band vocoder
- Arpeggiator - 33 patterns
- Realtime Arp rhythm editing function
- Chord function - lock up to 10 notes
- Patch storage - up to 384 on hardware (ships with 256 factory patches)
Utility, display and patch select controls
- 16 character custom LCD
- 1x large detented patch select encoder
- 1x patch sort switch
- 1x volume dial
- 1x detented data encoder
- 5x navigation/utility buttons
- 2x patch navigation buttons
- Pitch wheel (LED lit)
- Modulation wheel (LED lit)
- 37 note keyboard with velocity
- 4x smooth edit/performance pots
- 1x large smooth filter pot
- 1x six position parameter selector switch
- 6x parameter indicator LEDs
- 8x three-colour, back-lit animate/arpeggiator/favourite patch-select buttons
- 2x animate/arpeggiate LED indicators
- 1x back-lit 'hold' button
- 1x animate/arpeggiator/favourite patch toggle switch
- 1x 'favourite' patch select button
- 1x arpeggiator tempo control pot
- 1x arpeggiator tempo indicator LED
- 2x back-lit arpeggiator control encoders
- 2x back-lit octave select buttons
Inputs, Outputs, rear panel
- XLR dynamic mic input
- 1x 1/4' jack inputs
- 2x 1/4' jack outputs
- 1x 1/4' jack headphone output
- Sustain pedal on 1/4' jack input
- MIDI in/out
- 12 volt power input
- USB/DC/off power switch
- USB port (MiniNova can be powered via USB)
- Kensington Lock port
- Length: 560mm
- Height: 75mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Length: 22.04'
- Height: 2.95'
- Depth: 9.84'