DESTOCKAGEÉconomisez 303.80€Réf : 228352
Livraison standard : gratuite
Cet article est garanti 3 ans
WoodBrass Partenaire Officiel
Financez à votre rythme :
3X 338.33€ sans frais par CB
Un crédit vous engage et doit être remboursé. Vérifiez vos capacités de remboursement avant de vous engager.
The 2264JR is a 2 slot 500 series Compressor and Microphone Preamplifier, based on the classic diode bridge principle.
Its compression features, key components and design are the same found on the Heritage Audio classic 2264E compressor. A fully featured 60dB HA1073 mic preamplifier has been implemented when compression is not needed. Phantom power is also available.
Its audio path is fully discrete Class A, 2n3055 driven, transformer balanced. All controls are stepped on rotary switches for easy recall and high precision. A high pass filter has been added on the sidechain to avoid bass signals to ride the compression.
It features discrete inputs for Compression / Line amp (Left slot input) and mic (Right slot input).
Output in both cases is on the Left slot output.
• Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for lo gain ribbon mics. Input is Carnhill transformer balanced and floating.
• Line input impedance: 10K Ohms bridging, Carnhill transformer balanced and floating.
• DI input impedance: Greater than 2 Megohms, unbalanced.
• Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, Carnhill transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 ohms (factory terminated).
• Maximum output: Greater than +26dBm into 600 ohms.
• THD: Less than 0.025% at 1 Khz, less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
• Frequency response: 20Hz ( +0.3dB ) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
• Maximum gain: Slightly greater than 80dB
• Noise: Less than -100dBm.
• Power consumption: 88 mA per rail @+-16VDC.
Référence marque : HA2264JR