12 "2-way 1000 watt
powered speaker with digital mixer, wireless option, remote control via iOS * / Android * mobile app and Behringer B12X Bluetooth audio streaming The EUROLIVE B12X active speaker is exactly what than you'd expect from Behringer - more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have created a powered cabinet that merges 1000-watt Class D power amplifier technology, a 3-channel digital mixer with boost booster. gain setting that is "wireless ready" for our ULM-series digital microphones (available separately), a built-in DSP - and exceptional portability. We then outfitted the B12X with our best long-excursion speaker from 12 inches for incredibly deep bass, and a 1 inch phenolic diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high frequency reproduction. é Built-in Bluetooth lets you stream music from your smartphone, tablet or any other Bluetooth enabled device - and you can even control the system through our free iOS * / Android * mobile apps. The B12X professional active speaker is set to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made Behringer the world leader in active speakers.
Integrated digital mixer
The B12X features a fully addressable integrated digital mixer with two combo jack / XLR connectors accepting balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic mics and line level instruments. The simple and intuitive user interface consists of a single rotary encoder with Process, Setup, Exit and Enter function buttons. A stunning backlit LCD display provides control over DSP functions, including mixer settings, 3-band EQ and presets. All settings can be controlled locally, or via the free downloadable iOS * / Android * mobile apps - and locked to prevent unauthorized access.
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless Be wireless ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series Wireless Microphone System. Wireless technology gives you maximum freedom and mobility, without the need for cables. The highest quality sound is delivered through the ULM system's 2.4 GHz digital and unlicensed frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM "dongle" receiver, and you instantly have an exceptional wireless microphone system. Freeing yourself from the cables is the easiest way to make the scene your own.
The Best of Bluetooth
We know your music lives on your phone, computer or tablet, which is why we've made it easy to access and play with the B12X. With the swipe of a finger, you can instantly stream all your favorite music from any device equipped with Bluetooth technology, such as your computer, smartphone or tablet. Music streaming via Bluetooth technology paves the way for a tremendous amount of content available, such as a virtually unlimited range of online radio channels, media providers and much more. Imagine having all the sound system at your fingertips; control the party from the dance floor or the background music from the comfort of your armchair. Simple, easy and amazing!
KLARK TEKNIK: Inspired Technology
Klark Teknik is recognized around the world as one of Britain's most prestigious audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The company has designed and manufactured products for world-renowned artists, and its legendary DN780 reverb processor is regarded by leading sound engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik's legendary legacy.
Behringer is proud to incorporate Klark Teknik's Class D amplification and digital signal processing technologies into its products.
DSP: The Secret to Great Sound
From the moment your signal enters the B12X, Klark Teknik's built-in DSP takes over to ensure the best possible signal integrity. Much more than just a selective enhancement of EQ, the 24-bit processor analyzes the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to truly improve sound quality. It's as if an audio engineer is monitoring the input and output signals, setting the perfect EQ, and constantly making subtle adjustments to the filter, compressor / limiter and other elements, which makes it possible to achieve much better sound.
Class-D: Massive Power, Perfect Sound
With our revolutionary Class D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with massive power and incredible sound performance in an easy-to-use package, ultra-portable and lightweight. Class D amplification makes all the difference, delivering optimum power efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and manufacture extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter than their traditional counterparts, while consuming less energy and protecting the environment.
Bi-Amplification - The path to absolute signal integrity
With its 1000 watts of ultra-clean digital output delivered by separately powered speakers, thanks to true bi-amplification (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B12X delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors use simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum and degrade speaker performance, Behringer has gone one step further by feeding each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute integrity. signal.
Powerful and high-efficiency Class D amplifiers, switching power supply technology and cutting-edge DSP functions are impressive, but what about the system part? that you actually hear? We never save money on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just take what we have off the shelf. Our LF (low frequency) and HF (high frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application - this is what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a Behringer active speaker, you can be sure that the transducers it contains have been designed to work perfectly with all other components, for truly professional results. The B12X delivers massive amounts of bass, with articulate and detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B12X is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement on subwoofers, or even laying on the side for use as a stage monitor. The B12X's extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite with public speakers, singers and instrumentalists. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR or ¼ ”cable from your mixer and power supply - and if you're only streaming Bluetooth, it's even easier. Additional active speakers can be chained through the XLR Link output socket on the rear panel.
Which speaker should I buy?
Let's start with your app ... are you going to be giving a speech at a picnic? Whether you're having a business or having a blast in a bar or dance club? Choosing one speaker over another depends on your bass needs. A 15-inch woofer has about 40% more surface area to move the speaker. tune than a 12-inch, which translates to more bass. So if you're addressing a small meeting, or playing coffee, the B12X may be all you need. disco in a lively nightclub, if you are organizing a jam night in your party room, or if you simply have ent need to turn up the volume, then a pair of B15X might be a better choice.
The Behringer B12X towers head and shoulders above the rest of the peloton and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to its limits. Lightweight and powerful, with its built-in wireless connectivity, Klark Teknik DSP, Bluetooth streaming, 1000-watt bi-amplified Class-D power and custom-designed transducers, the B12X active speaker is ideal for vocal and musical - at a price unmatched in this category.
Check out the B12X at your local dealer today, or buy it online, and find out why more and more professionals are turning to Behringer EUROLIVE series active speakers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.
- High power 1000 watt two way PA speaker system for live and delayed applications.
- Remote controlled 3-channel digital mixer with recall of gain settings
- Full remote control via iOS * / Android * mobile app available for free
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio * streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker placement
- Klark Teknik digital signal processing for total system control
- Revolutionary Class D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sound performance and ultra-light weight.
Extremely powerful 12 '' long excursion driver, delivering incredibly deep bass and great sound power.
- A loudspeaker point pressure membrane phenolic 1 "for extraordinary reproduction of high frequencies.
- single rotary control intuitive user interface with LCD for easy navigation.
- large exponential horn format dispersion Ultra Wide
- The Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows for different positioning: - Pedestal mount with 35mm pole socket - Tilt to the side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomic handles for easy transport and installation
- Maximum output power of 1000 W
- Type: Class D
- Protection Short circuit, open circuit, thermal
- Hardware Push button rotary encoder
- Software Apple iOS / Android interface via Bluetooth
Loudspeaker / System data
- Woofer: 307 mm (1 x 12 ") low frequency speaker
- Tweeter: 25.4 mm (1 x 1") with HF compression
- Frequency response:
- 55 Hz - 16 k Hz (± 3 dB)
- 50 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Nominal dispersion: 85 ° HX 60 ° V @ -6 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level: 127 dB
- Crossover: 2 channels, active
- Limiter: independent HF, LF
- A / B input 2 x XLR / ¼ "TRS combo jacks (servo balanced)
- Impedance 33 k?, balanced / 16 k?, unbalanced
- Sensitivity 4 dBu, nominal
- Max input level . +22 dBu
- Output 1 x XLR
- Impedance 440 ? balanced, 220 ? balanced
- Max. +22 dBu
Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- 128 x 32 LCD display, amber backlight
- Equalization factory presets Positioning, sound mode, phase
- Bass ± 10 dB @ 80 Hz, shelving
- Medium ± 10 dB @ 2.5 kHz, parametric, Q = 0.5
- Treble ± 10 dB @ 12 kHz, shelving
- High pass filter, LR 24 dB / Oct.
- Protection Lock function for all settings
- Wireless system
- USB dongle The USB socket accepts signals from 2 independent Behringer ULM microphones
- Signal indicator LED 2 (green)
Bluetooth / MP3 **
- Range frequency 2402 MHz ~ 2480 MHz
- Channel number 79
- Version Complies with Bluetooth specification 4.0
- Compatibility Supports GATT, A2DP 1.2 profiles
- Maximum communication range of 30 m (without interference)
- Connectivity Stereo pairing link master-slave
Power supply / Voltage (fuses)
- USA / Canada / Japan 100-120 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 6.3 AH 250 V)
- United Kingdom / Australia / Europe / Korea / China 220-240 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 3.15 AH 250 V)
- Power consumption @ 1/8 of the maximum power 80 W
- Mains connection Standard IEC socket
Dimensions / Weight < / b>
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 568 x 342 x 270 mm (22.4 x 13.5 x 10.6 ")
- Weight 12.9 kg (28.4 lbs)