Economiza 587.00€Ref.: 13736
Este artigo é garantido 3 anos
Case and mouthpiece included.
The saxophone manufacturer Julius Keilwerth presents the new SX 90 R "Shadow" model saxophone. With a black nickel plated body made from nickel silver, silver plated keys, and sophisticated engraving on body and bow this saxophone not only has an extraordinary appearance, it also features a new, ergonomically adapted keywork.
The new Keilwerth "Shadow" saxophone combines the advantages of nickel silver with those of a black nickel plated finish. Nickel silver adapts to and conducts changing frequencies faster than other material, resulting in a very direct response, and a well centred and extremely powerful sound. Another important advantage is the reduced weight and the high stability. In combination with the black nickel plating, a completely new sound spectrum is created.
"Shadow" : the top saxophone for those who are looking for something exceptional!
JK2401-5B2 Nickel silver body, black nickel plated, clear lacquered, keys silver plated
* Bell diameter: Alto 5.25" (133mm)
* Body made from nickel silver, black nickel plated and clear lacquered
* Keys silver plated
* Sophisticated engraving on bell, bow, body and neck
* Excellent and precise response, perfect intonation
* Extremely good response in the altissimo register
* Very even overtones
* Ergonomically optimised key positioning
* Key inlays of genuine mother of pearl without metal rim
* Adjustable thumb rest
* Adjustable palm keys
* Extra F-arm with adjusting screw
* G# pad cup lifting mechanism
* Stainless steel screws
* Leather pads with metal resonators
* Hydraulically formed neck