1100 Watt 2-way 15 "coaxial monitor with Klark Teknik DSP technology and ULTRANET Turbosound TFX152M-AN
The TFX152M-AN is a 15-inch, 2-way powered speaker system with 1,100 watts of power, ideally suited for a wide range of portable voice and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to operate individually without a controller, the TFX152M-AN provides optimal performance for corner monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, sidefill and delay line applications.
Custom Designed Loudspeakers
Turbosound is recognized around the world for the design and manufacture of some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take care of everything. meticulous care and pride in upholding that reputation by using only speakers designed specifically for each application - that's what sets us apart from the competition. Equipped with a 15 "high excursion low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for better transient response, and a 1" high frequency compression driver with titanium dome mounted on a waveguide low distortion 60 ° horizontal and 40 ° vertical dispersion.
Class D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Equipped with a highly efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik Class D power amplifier, the TFX152M-AN delivers an impressive 1,100 watts of power output in a highly efficient package. portable and lightweight. Class D amplification makes all the difference, delivering optimum power efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
The sophisticated yet easy-to-use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides control over the performance of the speaker system. It provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for maximum punch and definition at high output levels - and long-term reliability.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two etherCON * locking connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted over a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices, including mixers, stage I / O boxes, powered speakers, and systems personal monitoring. Simplified cable routing and ease of configuration translate directly into significant time savings during installation.
Intuitive user interface
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface LCD display and the unique rotary encoder provide intuitive access to the following functions: position compensation, equalization control by the user, integration of the subwoofer and signal routing. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy chaining multiple active speakers or for use with active subwoofers. A built-in USB port allows the TFX152M-AN to be controlled remotely using free software downloadable from turbosound.com, as well as updating the DSP firmware.
Finished in a highly durable semi-matte black paint, the cabinet is constructed of 15mm (5/8 ") plywood with fiberglass reinforced composite end cheeks and a sturdy, powder-coated, perforated steel grille lined with reticulated foam.The TFX152M-AN includes a convenient pole mount socket for use with 35mm speaker poles / brackets to optimize coverage and a durable handle for easy carrying. The low profile design of the TFX152M-AN improves audience visibility and fits perfectly into any application.
Professional grade performance
Designed to deliver exceptional performance and unobtrusive on stage to traveling musicians, houses of worship, banquet halls, nightclubs and a host of other venues, the 1,100-watt TFX152M-AN delivers sound quality worthy of a high-end system. - scalable speakers, extremely portable and versatile.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK 2-way stage monitor for portable applications
- 1,100 watts of power thanks to Klark Teknik Class-D technology - Klark Teknik
digital signal processing for Total system control
- The ULTRANET digital audio network allows connection to mixers and other sources.
- 15 "high excursion low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response.
- 1" titanium dome compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction.
- Low profile design to maximize audience lines of sight
- Low distortion waveguide offers dimensions of 60? H x 40? V
- Complete user interface with LCD display for easy navigation.
- PC remote control software downloadable from turbosound.com
- 15 mm (5/8 ") plywood enclosure with fiberglass reinforced composite end cheeks
- Highly resistant semi-matt black paint
- Robust perforated steel grille with powder coating
- Durable handles for easy lifting and transport
TECHNICAL FEATURES: - amplifier: class D, peak power 1,100 W
- 2x Ultranet digital audio network connection: RJ45 Ethercon
- 1x XLR / TRS jack combo
- 1x XLR
- 1x USB-B for remote control
Klark Teknik DSP technology
- 24 dB / Octave Active High Pass
- EQ: HF Shelf , LF Shelf
- Parametric EQ
- dynamic: HF limiter, LF limiter, peak limiter
- maximum sampling frequency: 48 kHz / 24 bits
- woofer (LF): 15 "
- compression tweeter (HF): 1"
- projection: 60 ° (H) x 40 ° (V)
- frequency response:
- 63 Hz to 18 kHz +/- 3 dB
- 57 Hz to 20 kHz -10 dB
- maximum sound pressure (SPL): 15 5 dB
- input impedance: 40 k?, balanced
- protections: RMS, short-circuit, temperature
- flange: 35 mm
- LCD screen
- PC Remote Control remote control software available on turbosound.com
- case: 15 mm plywood , with fiberglass
- black anti-scratch coating
- perforated robust steel grille
- power supply: 150 V AC, 60 Hz
- consumption: 140 W
- dimensions: 35.1 x 53.0 x 56.5 cm
- weight : $ 21.5 kg