Compact versatile 5 "2-way monitors for fixed installation Tannoy VMS 1
Sold in pairs and designed for near-field speech and music applications, the 100-watt VMS 1 loudspeaker uses Monitor quality 5 "low frequency and 1" high frequency speakers for a wide frequency range, low distortion and exceptional long-term reliability.
Thanks to its versatile and compact design, the VMS 1 is ideal for a wide range applications, including stereo and surround installations, home recording studios, audio and video production, as well as fixed sound systems for restaurants and bars, theme parks, hotels, health food stores. detail and places of worship.
The design of the VMS 1 includes 5-inch low-frequency and 1-inch high-frequency, monitor-grade speakers in a sufficient housing. sturdy for commercial applications. The optimized and high precision phase filter offers a very precise and linear response, as well as a built-in automatic overload protection that prevents the tweeter from being damaged by excessive surges. This configuration manages up to 100 watts to deliver exceptional dynamics, improved realism and intelligibility, all in a compact and highly efficient system suitable for a wide range of amplifiers, including entry-level amplifiers.
Attractive and easy to install
The highly durable and scratch-resistant ABS housing features a matte black painted finish, as well as a powder-coated perforated steel grille and rubber accents without solder, which allows the VMS 1 to blend in perfectly with any decor. Setup is quick and easy with the color-matched mounting bracket and included spring terminals, or the VMS 1 can simply be used as bookshelf speakers. For more complex sound reinforcement applications, the VMS 1 is designed with multiple internal anchor points and universal mounting points for optional industry standard brackets.
Architectural and engineering specifications
The loudspeaker must be a full range passive type, consisting of a 5 "(127 mm) LF loudspeaker and an HF loudspeaker 1 "(24 mm) soft dome. The performance specifications of a typical production unit should meet or exceed the following: The frequency response, measured with a swept sine wave input, should be flat to ± 3 dB from 85 Hz to 20 kHz and at -10 dB from 70 Hz to 20 kHz. The nominal dispersion, at the -6 dB points, should average 150 ° H x 115 ° V. The nominal impedance should be 4 Ohms. The admissible power is 25 watts continuous and 100 watts peak. The sensitivity, measured with a 1 Watt input at a distance of 1 meter on the axis, averaged over the indicated bandwidth, shall be 86 dB. The maximum SPL (peak), measured with a music program input at the specified amplifier power, should be 100 dB.
- Full range surface mount speakers for installation applications
- 25 watts continuous power, 100 watts peak power
- Powerful 5 "speaker for a range of frequencies range and long-term reliability.
- High-resolution 1 "high-frequency speaker
- Linear frequency range from 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Optimized and high-precision phase filter for absolute phase linearity.
- Automatic overload protection prevents damage to the tweeter and automatically resets.
- Sleek and durable front vent housing that blends discreetly into any environment.
- Painted perforated metal grille with dust protection
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Safety fastening loop on the rear panel
- Frequency response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Sensitivity: 86 dB (1 W @ 1 m)
- Admissible power (IEC):
- Continuous: 25 W
- Peak: 100 W
- Power of Recommended amplifier: 50 W
- Nominal impedance: 4 ?
- Maximum sound pressure level: 100 dB (25 W @ 1 M)
- Cut-off point: 5.2 kHz
- Nominal dispersion @ 2 kHz: 150 ° H x 115 ° V @ -6 dB points
- Diameter / material / type (LF): 135 mm (5.3 "), black paper cone
- Diameter / material / type (HF): 13 mm (0.5 "), black PEI dome