MEGADEALSave 50.00€Ref.: 254962
This item is warranted for 3 years
3X 233.00€ sans frais par CB
PIONEER DJ propose upgraded one of our popular Serato DJ controllers to create the 2-channel DDJSR2.
You can use the new dedicated controls to get hands on with the latest features in Serato DJ, including he Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack, with Key Shift, Key Sync and Pitch Play controls. The lightweight and portable DDJ-SR2 is Serato DVS Upgrade Ready (licence available separately), making it one of the most compact DVS-ready controllers that enables perfect harmonic control using Serato DJ.
The DDJ-SR2 inherits design traits and features from our professional DJ gear, including multicoloured Performance Pads that give you instant feedback on pad modes and playing statuses, plus generous space between faders, buttons and knobs for comfortable, intuitive mixing and scratching. Thanks to the highquality aluminium-finish top panel and jog wheels, the controller is approximately 18 per cent lighter than its predecessor, so you can easily take it wherever you go.
To help you get the most out of the controller, the Serato DJ Enabled DDJ-SR2 comes bundled with the
Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack. Pitch 'n Time DJ allows you to shift and sync the key of your tracks as well as increase and decrease BPM to extreme tempos while retaining the original key of the music. This means you can maintain perfect key while mixing, cutting and scratching any combination of tracks.
Download the latest version of Serato DJ to use with the DDJ-SR2 from serato.com/dj/downloads.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DDJ-SR2
- Dedicated hardware controls for Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ (licence included)
Instantly and intuitively trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ with dedicated controls for:
• Key Shift: Change the key of tracks by semitone without changing the tempo.
• Key Sync: Automatically sync the keys of different tracks during mixes.
• Key Reset: Instantly reset to the track’s original key after changing keys.
Feature set mirrors professional set-up
• Multicoloured Performance Pads: Use the large, multicoloured tactile Performance Pads to
trigger Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler. Hit the pads and watch their colours change as they indicate
the selected pad mode and playing status.
• Needle Search Pad: Instantly jump to a specific part of a track with a simple touch of the pad.
• Dual Level Meter: See the master out and channel levels at all times.
Easy to use wherever you go
• Lightweight and portable: The DDJ-SR2 is approximately 18 per cent lighter than the DDJ-SR.
• Mains or USB power: Choose your preferred source.
• Flexible connectivity: You can use the DDJ-SR2 to control trims, EQs and channel faders for
audio from media players or turntables thanks to dual line and phono inputs. The controller also
has a Mic input so you can add audio from an external device. A booth and two master outputs
give you the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA equipment.
• Audio mixer feature: When you’re using the DDJ-SR2 to control music stored on your PC/Mac
via Serato DJ, you can also use trims, channel faders and EQs to control audio from external
equipment such as turntables and media players. Even when the controller isn’t connected to a
computer, the trims and channel faders can be used for audio input from external sources.
• Professional XLR outputs: A professional XLR master output, a TRS booth output and
secondary master output give you the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA
equipment with ease.
DDJ-SR2 Specifications :
- Software : Serato DJ
- Frequency range : 20 Hz ～ 20 kHz
- S/N ratio : 105 dB (USB)
- Sampling rate : 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A converter : 24-bit
- Total harmonic distortion : 0.003 ％ (USB)
- Input / Output terminals :
* Inputs :
LINE/PHONO × 2 (RCA x 2)
MIC × 1 (1/4-inch TS JACK)
* Outputs :
MASTER × 2 (XLR × 1,RCA × 1)
BOOTH OUT × 1 (1/4-inch TRS JACK)
PHONES × 2 (FRONT 6.3-mm 1/4-inch TRS JACK × 1, 3.5-mm
- 1/8-inch STEREO MINI JACK × 1)
- USB USB (TypeB) × 1
Dimensions (W x D x H) 553.0 mm × 334.5 mm × 65.1 mm
Unit weight 3.7 kg
System Requirements :
- Supported operating systems :
Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
macOS Sierra 10.12 (latest update), OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (latest update)
Intel® processor Core™ i7 and i5 1.07 GHz or higher
- Memory :
4GB or more of RAM
Brand reference number:DDJ-SR2