The P3T is a wireless transmitter for use with the PSM300 Personal Monitor System.
Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance. Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 90 meters away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts. The rugged, half rack transmitter features easy front-panel controls including one-touch sync and input level knob to enable quick setup and easy operation. Rear-panel balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units.
Includes rack mount and hardware kit, ¼ wave antenna, power supply, and user guide.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
L19: 630 – 654 MHz
• Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
• Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
• Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 90 meter range
• One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
• Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
• Up to 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
• ¼” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
• High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
• Detachable ¼ wave antenna
• Selectable line/aux level
• RF Output Power: 10 - 30 mW (varies by region) mW
• Input Impedance: 40 Ohm
Referencia marca:SSP P3TE-L19