Portable 60-Watt, 2-Channel Acoustic Instrument Amplifier with Original TURBOSOUND Speaker and KLARK TEKNIK FX Processor
These days, going “unplugged” still involves plugging into something. Make the sweet sounds of your acoustic guitar and voice cut through the clink of coffee cups and casual chit-chat, with the incredible AC60 2-Channel Acoustic Instrument Amplifier. With 60 Watts of crystal-clear output power, an amazing TURBOSOUND 8" dual cone speaker, our easy-to-use active channel EQs, and an onboard KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX processor with 16 awesome presets – the AC60 will quickly become your acoustic guitar’s new best friend!
- Powerful 60-Watt amplifier specifically designed for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 independent channels with separate volume controls and dedicated EQs
- World-famous, British engineered TURBOSOUND dual-cone speaker
- Switchable Microphone/ Line channel provides inputs for both dynamic and condenser microphones plus line inputs
- Active, ultra-musical 2⁄3-band EQ per channel
- Multi-FX processor with high-resolution 24-bit converters
- KLARK TEKNIK effects processor with 16 effects including 7 reverb programs, delay, echo, chorus and combination effects
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Aux input on 3.5 mm phone jack connects to MP3 player, drum computer, etc.
- FX insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Dedicated Tuner and Line output for additional flexibility
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and internal effects (footswitch FSB102B not included)
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany