The ME personal monitoring system gives the musicians the control over the mix of their monitoring, in all simplicity, without sacrificing performance. Compatible with the Qu, dLive and GLD series consoles, it allows each speaker to get the personalized setting he likes and searches so much, leaving the choice between maximum control of the mix in its smallest detail and simplified operation. limited to a few adjustments.
Affordable and very flexible, this innovative system is incredibly powerful. To try it is to adopt it, simply.
Personal access box for musicians, compatible with Qu / GLD / dLive and third party systems.
Connection via a Cat5 cable in series (In / Out) or star via a PoE HUB (type ME-U).
- Inputs: EtherCON, 16 managed channels (via Cat5)
- Outputs: EtherCON, 2 stereo outputs (6.35mm line or 3.5mm headphone), mono line output 6.35mm
- Master Level knob: Adjusts the overall level of the mix
- Level / Pan encoder: volume, pan, EQ, and trim adjustments
- Master button: Volume access, mute, 2-band EQ, limiter
- Solo and Mute buttons: enable / disable a specific channel
- EtherCON Inputs / Outputs: ME-500s can be connected to the chain through their input / output, or in a star configuration using the ME-U 10-Port POE Monitoring Hub
- Accurate brightness adjustable screen with attenuator for use in dark environments
- 16 assignable backlit keys for source selection
- USB port for saving presets, configurations and updating the firmware
- Compatible with MADI, Dante, WAVES or EtherSound cards by interfacing with an ME-U
- 3/8 "insert for mounting on microphone stand
- Side grip interface on optional microphone stand
- Optional headset
- Supplied external power supply, or via a POE router (type ME-U)
- Dimensions: 160 x 230 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
Riferimento contrassegnatoSAH ME-500