After almost 7 years of making one of the finest high-end outboard gear lines in the industry, Heritage Audio is proud to introduce the Elite series. Leveraging the expertise and reputation obtained with its existing hand wired, extremely time-consuming hand soldered series, Heritage is able to offer a zero compromise, high quality yet very affordable new series of products.
A combination of mass production, lean manufacturing and modern construction techniques minimizes hand labor and, therefore, its high associated costs when manufacturing takes place in Western Europe. By passing the savings straight into the end users ́ pockets, Heritage Audio releases the most affordable outboard preamps and equalizers in its class up to date.
Key components to obtain a true vintage sound are indeed maintained, like the industry standard Carnhill transformers, hand wound in St Ives, England.
Manufactured in the same Spanish facilities as the rest of the HA line of products, the Elite Series will be available in January 2018. First models to be released in the series are the 1 rack unit format HA-73 single mic preamp.
• Essentially a dual channel HA-73 Elite
• Made to the same specifications as the acclaimed 73JR and DMA73 models.
• Industry standard Carnhill transformers hand wound in St Ives, England.
• 80dB, 3 stage fully discrete class A mic preamp.
• Line input on separate XLR for adding fat and warmth to prerecorded tracks.
• 20dB PAD on the mic input to avoid overloading the input transformer when desired.
• LOZ, switches the input impedance of the mic transformer from 1200 to 300 ohm.
• 80 Hz hi pass filter. Fully discrete class A.
• Ultra high impedance, JFET based D.I.
• 1 Rack unit format.
• External universal power supply for worldwide use.
Riferimento contrassegnatoHA73X2 Elite