1000 watt 15 "2-way
powered speaker with Klark Teknik DSP technology, remote control via iPhone / iPad and Turbosound IX15 Bluetooth audio streaming The 1000 watt IX15 is a 15-inch two-way loudspeaker with Bluetooth audio streaming *, ideal for a wide range of music and speech sound reinforcement applications, portable or stationary. A state-of-the-art Klark Teknik DSP controls the integrated 3-channel digital mixer via a single-button user interface, while offering full wireless remote control via a dedicated iPhone / iPad app. The IX15's powerful 15-inch low-frequency speaker and 1-inch titanium dome compression speaker ensure the highest bass quality, a reproduction range of high frequencies and a hinged reproducing medium frequencies.
the IX15est equipped with a mounting socket pole double angle, which allows it to be mounted on post directly recruit t, or raised and tilted down to optimize audience coverage. The lightweight, fiberglass-reinforced composite enclosure features a sturdy, powder-coated, perforated steel grille.
Class D - 1000 Watts of Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class D amplifier technology, we are able to deliver tremendous power and incredible sound performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-efficient package. portable and lightweight. Class D amplification makes all the difference, delivering optimum power efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and manufacture extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter than their traditional counterparts, while consuming less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight switching power supply, together with Klark Teknik's industry-leading digital signal processing (DSP) module, provides dynamic equalization and sophisticated limiting functions, ensuring optimum performance and long-term reliability. term. An efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik Class D power amplifier provides the iX15's 1000 watt bi-amplified output.
KLARK TEKNIK DSP - the secret to superb sound
Klark Teknik is recognized worldwide as one of Britain's most prestigious audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to support. The company has designed and manufactured products for world-renowned artists, and its legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading sound engineers around the world to be the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik's legendary legacy.
Turbosound is proud to incorporate the custom designed Klark Teknik DSP into its products. From the moment your signal enters the iX15, the built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just a selective enhancement of EQ, the IX15's 24-bit DSP analyzes the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to truly improve sound quality. It's like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals of each iX15, setting the perfect EQ, and constantly making subtle adjustments to the filter, compressor / limiter and other elements, this which results in a much better sound.
The days of tape recorders, CD players and even mp3 players are over. Now your music lives on your smartphone or tablet, so you can stop looking for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. An industry first, the IX15 puts all your music at your fingertips using stereo Bluetooth. With a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth enabled iOS device, like your iPad, iPhone, or even your laptop.
Full remote control
We take Bluetooth a step further, giving you full control of the IX15 directly from your iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all parameters from the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The IX15's Bluetooth app even allows the user to set one IX15 as master and the other as slave, so the music stream is presented in true stereo.
Powerful and high-efficiency Class D amplifiers, switching power supply technology and cutting-edge DSP functionality, it all sounds very impressive, but what about? it from the part of the system that you actually hear? We are known internationally for making some of the best speaker systems in the world, which is why we take our speakers (woofers and tweeters) very seriously. Our LF and HF loudspeakers are designed specifically for each application - this is what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy an iX15 speaker, you can be sure that Turbosound's genuine 15 "LF speaker with low-mass voice coil and the output 1" titanium dome compression speaker have been designed to perform flawlessly. in conjunction with all the other elements for truly professional results.
Intuitive user interface
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, you will find a complete user interface consisting of an LCD display and a unique rotary encoder for intuitive access to level presets, equalization and frequency response for pole-mounted or free-standing facade, or back-to-ground scenarios. In addition to the two balanced XLR / jack inputs, an XLR output allows you to daisy-chain other active speakers or to use an active subwoofer.
Amazing performance for exceptional value
The IX15 active PA speaker stands out from the head and shoulders of the rest of the pack and delivers outstanding performance, even when pushed to its limits . Ultra-light and powerful, featuring custom-designed transducers, built-in mixer, stereo Bluetooth streaming, iPhone / iPad remote control, 1000 watts of Class D power output and digital processing Sound from Klark Teknik, the IX15 is ideal for portable and installed applications, at a price unmatched in this category.
- 2-way, full-range powered loudspeaker for portable PA applications.
- 1000 Watt power with Klark Teknik Class-D technology - Klark Teknik
digital signal processing for full system control
- Full remote control via Apple iPhone * / iPad *.
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming *
- Remote controlled 3-channel digital mixer with recall of gain settings
- DSP presets for application type and speaker placement
- 15 "low frequency speaker with low-mass voice coil for Better transient response
- 1 "titanium dome compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction.
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for easy navigation.
- Lightweight and durable molded housing
- Sturdy perforated steel grille with powder coating
- Double angle pole mount for precise audience coverage
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Frequency response:
- 45 Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB
- 39 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Nominal dispersion: 80 ° H x 60 ° V @ -6 dB points
- Maximum sound pressure level: 155 dB
- Filter type: Active
- Transducers: 1 x 15 "(388.5 mm) LF speaker
- 1 HF compression speaker of 1" (25.4 mm)
- Limiter: independent HF, LF
- Power maximum output *: 1000 W
- Type: LF: Class-D HF: Class AB
- Protection: Short-circuit, open circuit, thermal
- A / B input: 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Output: XLR, servo-balanced
- Mains supply: IEC mains connector with integrated power switch †.
- Hardware: Rotary push encoder
- Software: iOS interface via bluetooth
- User DSP functions
- Equalizer factory presets: Positioning, Sound mode, Phase
- Display: LCD 158 x 32, blue, backlit
- Equalization: Bass and treble control
- Crossover: LR high pass 24 dB / oct.
- Protection: Lock function for all settings
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Frequency range: 2402 MHz ~ 2480 MHz
- Number of channels: 79
- Version: Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode
- Output: 8 dBM
- Compatibility: Support A2DP profile 1.2, BLE
- Maximum communication range: 35 m (without interference)
- Connectivity: Master-slave: stereo pairing link
- Power consumption: 80 W @ 1/8 of the maximum power
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 711 x 450 x 381 mm (27.9 x 17.7 x 15.0 ")
- Net weight: 22.4 kg (49.4 lbs)
- Construction: Polypropylene case molded by injection
- Finish: Black paint
- Grille: Perforated steel with powder coating