The current public demands dynamic concerts that are out of the ordinary. The artist only asks to establish a link with his fans by advancing in the limelight. The AX-Edge is the result of decades of work and fine-tuning with artists from around the world to obtain an optimal performance synth. With a modern, elegant and customizable look thanks to the interchangeable Edge Blade plates, the AX-Edge has 49 standard size keys and a range of sounds specially designed for keytarists. To this are added features carefully studied to allow musicians to express themselves freely.
- 49 standard size keys sensitive to touch with channel aftertouch
- 256 voice polyphony
- 4 parts + vocoder with microphone input
- 320 programs and over 500 factory sounds for keytarists
- 79 types of part multi-effects and part equalization, 79 types of program multi-effects plus Chorus, Reverb, Master Compressor and Master EQ
- "Tone Remain" function for a smooth change of sound without artificial interruption
- Ribbon controller, modulation bar and assignable controls for expressive play * Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used.
- Up to 4 hours of battery operation * (or AC adapter)
- Bluetooth MIDI and editing application to customize wireless sound
- Lightweight: 4.2kg (without batteries)
- Available in white or black with removable Edge Blade for a customized look
- An additional Edge Blade is supplied with the AX-Edge
- Play audio files via external USB memory
- Master MIDI controller for controlling modules, plug-ins, etc.
- Dual display system optimized for the stage
- Optional ST-AX2 stand providing stable support
Brand reference number:AX-EDGE-B