The current audience demands dynamic concerts that are out of the ordinary. The artist asks only to establish a link with his fans by advancing in the spotlight. The AX-Edge is the result of decades of work and development with artists around the world to achieve an optimal performance synth. With a modern, stylish and customizable look thanks to interchangeable Edge Blade plates, the AX-Edge features 49 standard-sized keys and a range of sounds designed specifically for keytarists. In addition, features carefully studied to allow musicians to express themselves freely.
- 49 standard touch-sensitive keys with aftertouch channel
- Polyphony of 256 voices
- 4 parts + vocoder with microphone input
- 320 programs and over 500 factory sounds for keytarists
- 79 types of multi-effects of parts and equalization of parts, 79 types of multi-effects program plus Chorus, Reverb, Master Compressor and Master EQ
- "Tone Remain" function for a smooth change of sound without artificial interruption
- Ribbon controller, modulation bar and assignable controls for expressive play * Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries can not be used.
- Up to 4 hours of battery operation * (or AC adapter)
- Bluetooth MIDI and editing application to customize the wireless sound
- Featherweight: 4,2kg (without batteries)
- Available in white or black with removable Edge Blade for a custom look
- An additional Edge Blade is included with AX-Edge
- Play audio files via external USB memory
- Master MIDI controller to control modules, plug-ins etc.
- Double optimized display system for the stage
- Optional ST-AX2 stand provides stable support
Brand reference number:AX-EDGE-W