With the latest generation of KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards, making music becomes a more intuitive and ergonomic experience. Play expressively, browse and preview sounds, adjust settings, sketch out your ideas, then organize and mix your project, all with hardware that's perfectly integrated into the heart of your setup for studio and stage.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO CREATE
Register your KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware to download KOMPLETE 12 SELECT - the essential collection of instruments and effects, including MASSIVE, MONARK and THE GENTLEMAN for free. This suite includes over 7,000 sounds and over 33 GB of instruments and effects, the perfect sound palette for any style of music.
INSTANT VISUAL FEEDBACK
Visualize everything you need, when and where you need it. Two high-resolution color screens show essential information about sounds and projects. Backlit function buttons change color and intensity to indicate their state, while the Light Guide accurately indicates the location of sounds, key areas, modifier keys, scales and more.
FIND YOUR SOUNDS FASTER
Finding the most suitable sound from a huge library can be difficult, and time consuming. Now you can find what you're looking for across all of your KOMPLETE and Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments using a simple and intuitive tagging system accessible from the surface. You can even pre-listen to every instrument preset instantly while browsing.
PRE-MAPPED AND READY TO PLAY
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects have been pre-mapped to KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards by those who know them best: the instrument designers. Essential settings, such as envelope control and filter cutoff, load instantly and appear on the two color screens, intuitively organized across multiple pages. This means you see exactly what you are adjusting in real time, whether it's kHz, dB or BPM.
WORK YOUR HANDS ON THE KEYBOARD
Bring your ideas to life right from the keyboard: KOMPLETE KONTROL gives you instant access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, and GarageBand, all with visual feedback and the level meters on the keyboard screens. And with MIDI in / out, integrating external hardware into your setup is just as easy.
- 61 semi-weighted keys
- Fatar keyboard with Aftertouch
- Ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels
- Tactile strip
- Pre-configured mapping for all KOMPLETE instruments as well as hundreds of NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) compatible instruments from other manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Navigation of services via tag system: Quick search and instant preview of sounds
- Two high-resolution color screens for navigation, sound adjustment and more
- Light Guide: RGB LEDs located above each key indicating the location of sounds, key zones, chords, key, etc.
- Smart Play: Recognition of tones and inversions with the Light Guide, playing of chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys or any key only with white keys
- Deep integration with MASCHINE hardware / software
- Intuitive control of Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and GarageBand
- 2 freely assignable inputs for pedals
- MIDI In / Out
- MAC and WINDOWS compatible
- Power supply via USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 1006 x 297 x 84 mm
- Weight: 6.55 kg