MEGADEALSave £37.11Ref.: 18950
Shipping: from £8434.05
This item is warranted for 3 years
A stage beast!
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the air suspension installed inside its capsule, the microphone benefits from impressive insulation. This allows it to be held and manipulated without generating extraneous noise. In addition, its rigorous supercardioid directivity, totally coherent whatever the frequency, makes it very insensitive to feedback, a characteristic perfect for use with returns. These are all essential assets for unprecedented comfort in live use.
Although intended for live, the Beta 58A can however find its place in many home studio recording configurations thanks to its warmth and dynamic precision. Its fairly low sensitivity (-51.5 dBV / Pa) is, in fact, a decisive factor of great versatility. It can thus be widely used for recording guitar amps, brass, or even drum drums. In short, a real essential for sound recording, whatever it is!
- Directionality: Supercardioid
- Optimized frequency band for excellent use on stage
- High resistance against feedback and maximum background noise suppression
- Pneumatic shock absorber against impact and handling noise
- Frequency response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 290 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -51.5 dBV / Pa (2.66 mV)
- Supplied with clamp, 3/8 "thread reduction adapter and carrying case
- Dimensions: 160 x 50 mm
- Weight: 278 g
Brand reference number:SSP BETA58A