The MOD Footswitch is a controller expansion of all MOD Devices. It was designed to sustain all the rigors of the stage yet be lightweight and small. Its sleek design matches the MOD Duo/Duo X and its compactness ensures a minimal footprint.
Thanks to the Control Chain protocol, the Footswitch is fully programmable and can even be chained with another MOD Footswitch or any other Control Chain Device. It interacts with other MOD devices seamlessly and is instantly recognized on the Pedalboard editor in order to extend the actuators you can use to control your effects. Scroll through lists, toggle effects on and off, or define tap tempos using its footswitches.
The MOD Footswitch features two LCD screens to help keep track of configurations and its LED lights on each of the four footswitches add more visual feedback for maximum controllability.
• ARM Cortex-M0.
• 2 Character LCDs 16x2.
• 4 footswitches with LEDs.
• USB - Mini B entry.
• Used to upgrade the firmware.
• Control Chain.
• RS-485 (TIA/EIA-485) Standard - Full duplex.
• 2 RJ45 connectors.
• Power over Ethernet cable.
• Aluminum enclosure.
• Low profile design.
• Dimensions & Weight: 280 x 87 x 46 (W x D x H) mm / 0,5kg.
• Control Chain compatible.
• Able to daisy chain to other Control Chain devices.
• Powered by the MOD Duo (no battery or external power supply required).
• Use of common network cables makes life simple for substitutions.
• Possible to use very long cables (up to 100 meters).
• Two RJ-45 connectors - for connection to processor and daisy-chaining to other
external Control Chain controllers.
• Aluminium enclosure (folded sheet metal).
• Mini-USB connector for maintenance/update.
• Smart controller with 4 multi function soft touch clickless footswitches - supports
toggles, triggers, items list and tap-tempo.
• Rich actuator monitoring via dedicated LEDs and Displays.
• 2 dual line sunlight readable character displays (1 line per footswitch).
• Plug-and-play - instantly recognized by MOD Duo and seamless integration.
• Box includes Ethernet cable, Mini-USB cable, Quick Start Guide.