U bespaart 1.10€Ref.: 61150
Levering: vanaf 4.79€
* Pieces using 2nd finger
* Pieces using backward and forward extensions
* A range of styles from folk to jazz
* Semi-quavers, dotted crotchets, and 6/8 time
* Duets with parts of equal difficulty
* Scales and arpeggios of the keys in the book, plus G major 2 octaves
* A Music Fact-Finder page to help explain words and signs
* CD with performances of all the pieces to play along to
* Straightforward piano accompaniments available
Difficulty : Very easy
25 July 2002
Kathy Blackwell and David Blackwell
Kathy Blackwell is an experienced peripatetic string teacher, currently teaching privately after many years working for Oxfordshire County Council. She has a special interest in teaching the violin and viola to young children, both individually and in groups. Her determination to find the very best pieces - well written and accessible, tuneful and catchy - led directly to the creation of the Fiddle/Viola/Cello Time series.
David Blackwell has worked in publishing for Oxford University Press and ABRSM. He has conducted both adult and children's choirs, and published several fine choral arrangements. He has contributed pieces to several instrumental tutor books as well as co-writing Fiddle/Viola/Cello Time.