Economiza 546.00€Ref.: 24874
Este artigo é garantido 3 anos
Case and Keilwerth mouthpiece included.
Unique and inspired by the spirit of the times : The new "Vintage" line by Julius Keilwerth.
Julius Keilwerth presents the new SX 90 R "Vintage" alto and tenor saxophones. These special models from the SX 90 R Series fascinate by their unique "Vintage" optical appearance. The surface of the metal is left in its original state. In combination with the matt nickel plated keywork, the black pads and the black mother of pearl finger inlays, each instrument is uniquely special in its own way - absolutely one of a kind.
"Vintage": The special saxophone model for individualists and those who are looking for something extraordinary.
JK2400-8V: Body in "Vintage" finish, clear lacquered, keys matt nickel plated
* Body in "Vintage" finish, clear lacquered
* Matt nickel plated keywork
* Black pads
* Black mother of pearl finger inlays
* "Vintage" case
* Bell diameter: Alto 5.25” (133mm)
* Weight: 5lbs 12oz (2.6kg)
* Tone hole rings
* Adjustable thumb rest
* Adjustable palm keys
* Extra F-arm with adjusting screw
* G# pad cup lifting mechanism
* Stainless steel screws
* Mother of pearl key inlays without metal rim
* Leather pads with metal resonators, waterproof
* Hydraulically formed neck