Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
The Radial Stage Bug SB-5 is a compact stereo direct box designed to accommodate laptop computers, tablets and other consumer audio products when amplifying the signal through a PA system.
The passive design begins with an integrated input cable that connects from the headphone out via a flexible 1.5m (5') cable that is terminated with a standard 3.5mm (1/8") stereo connector. The cable is secured via a clamping strain relief and is wrapped using the sidewinder cleat for easy storage. This of course eliminates having to locate a cable making it easier to deploy in fast paced work environments. Inside, the unbalanced stereo signal is sent to a pair of custom wound transformers which balances the signals for long cable runs - upwards to 100 meters (300'), without noise. Transformers further benefit by isolating the computer from the PA system to help eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops. This is augmented with a ground lift switch to further reduce ground contamination.
A choice of output connectors is available including a stereo set of ¼" TRS jacks for full stereo operation or an XLR out that automatically sums the left-right program material to mono. This can save valuable channels on the PA system and makes setup easier in situations where full stereo reproduction is not required. A -15dB input pad may be engaged to reduce sensitivity and enable extra high output sources to be connected without distortion.
These features combine to make the SB-5 the perfect tool-kit DI for the AV technician, media manager or traveling musician equipped with a computer.
- Stereo direct box for laptop computer
- Integral 1.5m cable with sidewinder cleat
- Transformer isolation eliminates noise
- Plug & play easy to use – no power required
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
- Number of channels: Two channels, mono or stereo outputs
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 1dB)
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Maximum input: +20dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Phase deviation: 2° @ 100Hz; 5° @ 50Hz
- Input impedance: 40k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output impedance: 2.8k Ohms, balanced
- Transformer: Custom design
- Input pad: -10dB
- Auto Merge: Sums left & right sources to mono at XLR
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at 1/4" TRS outputs
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Input connector: 3.5mm (1/8") integrated 1.5m (5') cable
- Output connectors: 1/4" TRS stereo / XLR-M mono merge
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size (L x W x D): 114 x 47 x 34 mm (4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35")
- Weight: 250g (0.55 lbs)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Marken Referenznummer:SRA SB-5-LAPTOP