this protocol allows the dLive system expansion rack to be moved up to 100 meters away via a single Category 5e cable.
With Cascade mode, up to six DX168s can be connected to any Class S or Class C dLive system, providing up to 96 remote inputs and 48 remote outputs.
This new expansion rack takes the form of a rugged digital multipair, comes with heavy-duty rubber bumpers and an ideal carry handle for direct on-stage positioning. It is also possible to mount the DX168 in a 19 "rack thanks to an optional racking kit.
- 16 XLR mic inputs with phantom power indication LEDs
- 8 XLR line outputs
- Compatible with dLive Class S and Class C
- Up to 6 DX168 can be connected to a dLive system, offering 96 inputs and 48 outputs
- Cascade mode allowing to connect in daisy chaining 2 DX168 to offer additional inputs / outputs (Requires firmware 1.60 on the dLive system)
- Redundant DX connection on dLive Class S
- 19 "Optional Racking Kit: SAH RK-AB168
- Compatible with CAT5e cables (or more) up to 100 meters
- Rubber protections
- Carry handle
Brand reference number:SAH DX168