Risparmia 34.17€Ref.: 206284
Questo articolo è garantito 3 anni
The P3RA is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM300 Personal Monitor System.
With detailed 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Find a wireless channel easily, using the scan function to automatically select the cleanest frequency available from a wide tuning bandwidth. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio. EQ and volume limiting further individualize the sound via the high-contrast LCD menu. With a compact and rugged aluminum body, the P3RA ensures a long lifetime of use and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use. The optional SB900 rechargeable battery (sold separately) extends runtime and allows easy in-unit charging.
Includes zippered bag and 2 AA batteries.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
L19: 630 – 654 MHz
• Rugged, all-metal construction
• High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
• 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
• Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
• MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
• Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
• Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
• 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use
• Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
• Power and battery status LED
• 5-segment battery life meter
• Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
Riferimento contrassegnatoSSP P3RA-L19