Benefit the 7-year manufacturer's warranty by registering here.
The new DXS 18 achieves best in class SPL of up to 136dB and delivers the lowest frequency 32Hz in the lineup. Equipped with a band-pass type enclosure and high power handling 4-inch voice coil magnet that drives the 18-inch woofer, the Class-D amplifier delivers 1020W of power with exceptional clarity and accuracy.Specifications:
- Speaker type: 18" Powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 32 Hz – 120 Hz
- Components LF: 18" cone / Voice Coil: 4"
- Output power: Dynamic: 1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2(THROUGH or HPF POST)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 563mm (22.2") x 683mm (26.8") x 721mm (28.4")
- Net weight: 49.7kg (110lbs)
- Others: Material: Plywood (LINE-X®, Black)