The Audix D2 microphone is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. It is designed with a hypercardioid sensor for isolation and feedback control and is equipped with a VLM ™ diaphragm for natural and precise sound reproduction.
The Audix D2 is an excellent choice for miking percussive instruments such as drum toms, congas, saxophones, guitar cabinets and brass instruments. The transformerless design, low impedance and balanced output ensure that the microphone of the D2 hypercardioid instrument will operate without interference.
- Type: Dynamic
- Directivity: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 68 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV / Pascal at 1 KHz
- Rejection:> 30dB
- Max SPL: 144 dB
- Ideal for percussion instruments
- Included: Protective cover and clip
- Dimensions: 39 x 100 mm
- Weight: 128 g