BEST SELLERSave £21.71Ref.: 20154
Shipping: from £9.04
This item is warranted for 3 years
The undeniable reference.
The # 1 choice of musicians in the world, the SM58 is the most versatile and reliable microphone in its class. It is found on all stages, in all schools, in all studios on the planet. Propelled to the status of an icon by countless artists over the years, the famous microphone of the brand Shure just celebrated its jubilee in 2016. 50 years, and not a ride! Boasting the legendary Shure manufacturing quality, the SM58 has become a true reference. The many test videos in the most extreme conditions are proof of this: you have here a microphone that adapts to all environments and all situations.
A little history, anyway.
The SM58 is the microphone that everyone knows. If you ask musicians to quote a random singing microphone, 80% will answer you without hesitation: Shure SM58! But where does this craze and fame come from for the 565 successor, marketed in 1966? The initial idea of Shure engineers was to first respond to studio issues. Indeed, the microphones of the time were very bright, so dazzling because of the lights of the studio, and showed a short longevity because of their fragility. Ernie Seeler, with the help of his team, has created the world reference for stage microphones by addressing these issues.
- Version without on / off switch
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Optimized frequency response for the voice with mediums present and low cut
- Isolated sound source and reduction of background noise
- Pneumatic shock absorber against impact and handling noises
- Built-in anti-pop filter
- Frequency response: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV / Pa (1.85 mV)
- SPL max .: 94 dB
- Gripper, 3/8 "screw pitch reducing adapter and kit incl.
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 298 g
Brand reference number:SSE SM58-LCE